Location: San Francisco
- Independently plan and manage audit engagements
- Communicate effectively to the Partners/Managers on any unresolved issues
- Perform inventory-related audit procedures
- Prepare complete, well-documented sets of working papers for review and drafts of Financial Statements
- Supervise, evaluate, coach and motivate staff members
- Minimum 2 years experience in public accounting in a variety of industries including non-profit and benefit plan audits
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary Range: Compensation range for Greater Bay Area – $85,000 – $105,000.
This is the typical range of pay for the position; however, actual pay may vary based on experience and location.