We are looking for bright, personable professionals with a commitment to quality and a desire for growth and development. Audit Staff Associates will apply accounting principles and auditing procedures to client engagements, prepare work papers, and demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 and a major or focus in Accounting
- Driven individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral; diversity of activities and interests; and the desire to be continually challenged
- Team-oriented and able to manage multiple assignments on an ongoing basis
- Excellent computer skills