Location: San Francisco
- Interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise
- Providing primary and secondary review of complex tax returns
- Developing and managing staff
- Working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA, Master’s in Taxation a plus
- Six to eight years of progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp. and/or Partnership returns
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP, tax compliance, corporate consolidated returns, consolidated federal tax returns, partnership returns, and combined state tax returns
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills
Salary Range: Compensation range for Greater Bay Area – $125,000 – $175,000.
This is the typical range of pay for the position; however, actual pay may vary based on experience and location.