Location: San Francisco
- Prepare federal/multi-state income tax returns and extension/estimate projections for corporations and partnerships, including:
- Supporting workpapers, which involve identifying book/tax adjustments and filing requirements
- Working with financial statement auditors on tax provisions and gathering required data
- Prepare federal/state income tax returns and extension/estimate projections for individuals, trusts/estates, partnerships, corporations including supporting workpapers
- Develop and motivate tax staff by providing them with counseling, leadership and career guidance
- MUST have 3 to 5 years relevant public accounting tax experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Masters degree in taxation highly desirable
- Strong analytical, written & oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate
Salary Range: Compensation range for Greater Bay Area – $85,000 – $105,000.
This is the typical range of pay for the position; however, actual pay may vary based on experience and location.